Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Class Rings...

    I think what finish you order depends on the style of the ring.
    Some just look better in yellow gold, and others in white.

    My high school ring is yellow gold. My college ring came in yellow gold only.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Class Rings...

    My class ring is white gold and hand sculptured. I got a football put in my birthstone and a football helment with my number and name on one side and a wilcat on the other.
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Class Rings...

    Chances are you will wear it for about a month....nobody ever wears em
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Class Rings...

    I wore mine through college, specifically because everyone said 'no one wears these things for long - why bother paying that much for them.'
    I got my money's worth.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Class Rings...

    My finger is still swelled from high school and I can't wear it anymore...the reason for that is because I got mad and hit the dugout my junior year breaking my knuckle and it didn't grow back right so I couldn't get my ring off...I would have to run water over it and use vaseline or something to get it off...after about 2 weeks of torture, I gave it to my g/f to wear..she got the money out of it, not me!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Class Rings...

    I wore mine for about the first month and then I just got tired of it.
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Bekah's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Class Rings...

    I think White Gold is more popualr, I dont really like the yellow gold to much, David I think you should go with the EXTRME Silver=)
    ------
    Even the best fall down sometimes=)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •